Thursday, February 28, 2013

"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known"


"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known" -Carl Sagan

Sketched this with two Pilot Hi-Tec-C Gell ink pens. I love these pens. I don't know why but I always feel my sketches look better whenever I draw in these. It might be because whenever I sketch in pen, I am forced to be a lot more confidant in my lines so I am a lot more mindful of things.

Anyway, I've always been inspired by the vastness of our universe and how insignificant our problems are in contrast to the big scope of things. Life goes on, and the most you can do is keep on bettering yourself while still retaining childlike wonder about the world. No use in stress and anger because in the end we are just one tiny speck on this "pale blue dot."

1 comment: